Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Necklaces

GemmaJoy has gone into the world of necklaces!!
This was my mums idea and after 3 days of crafting here are some of the end results.
Over the weekend we made 30 new items!!!
Lots of time was spent battling with extension chain and findings.
Lots of new brooches were made as well.
Click on the picture for more details!
If you love them but don't see a colour you like email me (gemmajoy@hotmail.com) because I have more items available.
Felt and Crochet on Brown Velvet Necklace

Orange Felt Flower with Black Seed Beads on Braided Necklace



Grey Felt Flower with Black Seed Beads on Braided Necklace


Green Felt Flower with Black Seed Beads on Braided Necklace


Red Felt Flower with Polka Dot Buttons on a Red Ribbon and Black Braided Necklace

Retro Felt Necklace on Velvet Necklace

3 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Gemma these look fantastic!! I was impressed by your headbands but this takes the cake!! Nice work and great thinking Mum!!

xo Steph

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou!!!! I think they are fantastic.. trying to resist the urge to keep them all for myself lol.

nerines said...

They are so sweet all those brooches grouped together look terrific too.
Love that you've said in your profile that you love to make a mess, I do too, I've developed quite a talent for it :-)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com