Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Creative Space

Lots has been going on in my creative space this week. Lots of cleaning up.... then making a big mess! I'm continuing to make brooches. Yesterday I created 2 vases of flowers. Just trying to create something new and different!
I found all these buttons that in a previous life were going to be rings. I sat down during the week and turned them into brooches
So it's been a brooch crazy week!
More spaces here
I'm having a blog giveaway. Go here for more details

8 comments:

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Love those buttons.

And hey, your blog looks all new! :)

Cute as Buttons said...

I love the vases. Very nice space. Lisa x

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou ladies, I had a blog makeover with the new blogger layouts.

little grubs said...

Cleaning up just to make another big mess is very common in our home too! Love all the buttons. x

Knicky Knacks said...

Just loving those buttons. How adorable.

Stephanie and Carlos said...

How fun are yo-yos . I am cutting up Moo's school dress to make yoyo hair ties for the school fair later in the year... Something very rewarding about cutting up a school uniform hehe

Xo Steph

Chicken Willow said...

Very cute vases full of flowers.

michelle said...

lovely broochy, buttony goodness

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com