Monday, June 21, 2010

New Items

Over the weekend I was busy making a few new items. These will be listed on Madeit over the next few days. Remember you can always contact me for custom orders.

Like what I make? become a liker on facebook. I'm moving and will be having a supplies sale in the coming weeks (ring blanks, fabric grab bags, buttons, beads etc)
A button headband. My first button headband sold in the first few days after I listed it on Madeit. This one is in pinks!

I love these big buttons. I turned a couple into brooches.



I recreated a popular brooch. I wasn't able to find the right coloured felt. I found this fabric, played around with it. A big afternoon of trial and error... eventually I got it looking how I wanted.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com