Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Creative Space

During the week I made my first man approved item. An Eames Chair keyring. I snuck it onto Scott's keys and a few days later it's still there!! It's about time I made something for men.

My other focus this week has been my facebook sale. My massive facebook sale to be correct!! It's tonight at 7pm AEST. All items are drastically reduced. Prices start at $1.

I'm in the middle of packing and moving (I'm only moving an hour up the road). I would rather send my items to new homes than pack them. I want to start fresh with my move!!! So I've already reduced the items in my madeit store and tonight all the items that haven't made it online will be offered to all facebook likers.

So if you haven't already become a liker on facebook

A sneak peak

Earrings

Felt brooches


Button brooches




6 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

It's perfectly manified!! love it!!

xo Steph

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Ohhh I loooooove Eames.

Kellie Christie said...

Very manly! It is hard to create manly items. Looking forward to your sale tonight.

Deece said...

All very cute. And the keyring, although it's cute too, for the sake of manliness I'll just say it's cool.

michelle said...

great man gift. good luck with the sale and the move

USA2AUS said...

love the man idea!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com