Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Creative Space

My creative space this week is about packing up my creative space. I'm the type of crafter that likes the spread and make a big MESS!!! But it's time for us to move.... so the felt, fabric, buttons etc have been packed away. My table (some people think tables are for eating at) has been cleared.
The spare bedroom (the dumping ground) has also been cleaned and packed away (massive job). But I left the the bedside table with a few crafty items like pens (I can't create too much mess with pens....right???)
Now for some craft swap goodness.....
During the week I received my craft swap from my buddy beckie I was so excited when the parcel van stopped outside my house!!


Oh the suspense what will it be......... Love the yellow tissue paper, doily and vintage tag



Surprise!!! A handmade bag, coin purse and if you look hard you can see it a mushroom brooch.
Thanks beckie for organising the craft swap and sending me some fabulous handmade items.
More creative spaces here

11 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I am so dreading the though of packing up my creative space. The new house won’t be ready until early next year, but the move is hanging over my head already. I hope it all happens swiftly and painlessly for you and that you are set up for creating in the new place in no time at all.

GemmaJoy said...

Thankyou Kylie. Moving with creative/art supplies is not fun!! I was surprised how much stuff I own... no more buying supplies until I use what I already have!!!
Are you building a stuido for your art in your new home.... with lots of storage! I would love a wall of cupboards!

KIM said...

oh wow i love the handbag!! so cute! i like all the little details you added...especially the doily and mushroom brooch!

USA2AUS said...

very impressive clean!

angelina said...

i love how you've used the doilies and the vintage tag, sigh. lovely.

flickettysplits said...

I perfectly understand the dining-table-as-crafty-studio dilemma! My husband and I haven't eaten off our dining table in over a year ... we simply can't get past all the fabric .....

nerines said...

That is a very sweet parcel...I'd feel way spoilt receiving those lovely gifts, lucky you:)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

What a good girl you are tidying up like that! My creative stuff is spread over the entire house! Such a pretty swap score too!

74 Lime Lane said...

parcels in the mail ~ such goodness
everytime we think about a new house, we remember the packing and dismiss the idea and stay put, good luck

Susan L (lily40au) said...

what a fantastic present ... crafting gifts are the best. PS tables aren't for eating ... they're for enjoying (and sometimes that just happens to be craft!).
My Creative Space

michelle said...

beautiful crafty swap present. good luck with the move

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com