Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Craft Swap

What's better than getting a package in the mail? Answer - an unexpected package in the mail.... and that's what I got this afternoon. Waiting in the letterbox was a gift from


I opened the envelope and found 10 cards and a packet of gift tags!
WOW how lucky do I feel??
Most of the cards have beautiful photos on them (taken by Kate the woman behind Another Donkey Design) and I scored the super cute cupcake card in the photo below.

Kate has just started a blog here and if you love reading blogs this is a must read.
Thankyou Kate, you made my day!!!

2 comments:

kate @ another donkey design said...

Hi GemmaJoy - so glad you like the cards and thanks for the blog shout out.

USA2AUS said...

I hadn't read your blog in a while but did today, as always it was a great read with some fantastic pics of your work.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com