Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Creative Space


Spring has sprung in my creative space this week.
Lots of experimenting with bold colour combinations.
Expanded my range to include hair clips (don't know why I didn't do this sooner)

A few quirky love heart button combinations



I've also had a few custom orders.
I was asked to create a ribbon in a bright colours for an upcoming birthday! How cute is the lady beetle button.


and my other custom order was for a fascinator for another birthday. A lovely dusty pink, lace and pearl combination.

I have a Spring Cleaning Sale on here
For more spaces click here

7 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Gorgeous work Gemma! I'm loving the bold, spring colours :)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous flowers... Love the clips!

Morrgan said...

Such a bright and colourful creative space!

Stephanie and Carlos said...

You know i love your bright colours... But is great to see the dusty pink creation get a mention... It is so elegant and soft!! Thumbs up!!

Xo Steph

The Clip Cafe said...

Beautiful - especially the last pink pretty!!

Susan L (lily40au) said...

the pink/pearl combinations looks amazing ... well done. I'm bookmarking this post for later.

My Creative Space

Angie said...

I feel so happy to have one of your beautiful pieces (from the Here Comes the sun swap).

So sorry it has taken me forever to get over here & say thank you (I did pop by last week but got side tracked looking at everything else!)

My daughter nabbed the heart brooch & the hair tie but there was no way she was getting that necklace.

It is perfect, so many thanks. Yah for the sunshine (although you have probably had way more than us lately!)

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com