Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 3rd. Custom orders and experiments

October 3rd and it's an overcast rainy day in Brisbane.
I'm excited to say that I've finished a custom order of 18 wedding favour flowers.
I was contacted a few months ago about this order, and I was super excited. I was found on Madeit (at a time when sales were slow). So madeit is worth it crafters!!!
I sent a trial and it was loved!!
The colours have been selected to suit the individual tastes of the women attending the wedding.


Last night I also played around with some new ideas for my camper van/trailers. Made from fabric on circles and camper on its own. I think the circles are too small, but I was too eager to take the time to make bigger circles. Still in the design phase - please let me know what you think!!



I have more orders to work on today. So I better get back to it.

To enter the current giveaway click here

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I just love the flower brooches you made. They are such an awesome favour to have at a wedding, something much more original and interesting than the usual favours!
The camper vans are really cute too, I love the fabric you've chosen, it looks very retro-cool.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com