Friday, December 17, 2010

Crafting for fun.

The Australia pin idea started a few months ago. As a joke I made a brooch of Tasmania for one of my good mates. She came and visited at the beginning of the year and there was lots of talk about how GREAT Tassie is.
Today I started making Aussie Brooches in green and yellow (the green is brighter than in the photo).
I laughed the whole time I was making them. I thought they would be good for sporting events, Australia Day and for expats.
Inspired by a recent custom order I've been making sewing machine brooches. They are coming along.... slowly. I'm stuck on colour combos. Anyone have any ideas?
The Sew Mama Sew giveaway is a few posts down.

3 comments:

A Christy Production said...

I love orange and purple, and green and purple together!

Lindsay Conner said...

GemmaJoy... Would you be interested in swapping links? I added you to my Blog sidebar http://www.lindsaysews.com. Let me know! lindsay.conner(at)gmail(dot)com

Stephanie and Carlos said...

I love the black sparkly sewing machine!! A real vintage Singer hey!!

Why not try some retro combos... oranges, yellows browns... step out side your comfort zone... It's fun!!

xo Steph

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com