Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cricket


I really thought that when the Ashes finished in Brisbane that I would be cricket free (for at least a week). Well turns out I know less about cricket than I thought! The Ashes has moved to Adelaide.
So today I went a little crazy adding Christmas borders to my girls headbands.


I should mention that this weekend hasn't been all about cricket. Today I went and had breakfast at West End then headed over to South Bank and had a look at the Young Designers Market (where I bought another brooch... ADDICTED).

GemmaJoy's massive sale on Madeit is going to end as of Wednesday. If you check out my store you will notice I also went a bit crazy with my shop banner.
OMG I've just been told there's a total of 5 test matches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com