Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Creative Space

I haven't joined My Creative Space in a long time. I'm excited to be back and sharing with you what GJ has been making.
GemmaJoy has branched out from headbands and brooches. We've been making lots of funky clips and bobby pin sets. We wanted to create a range that was affordable and for a variety of ages.
I'm loving working with bright colours!!


Here's a sneak peak of my Easter range. I'm thinking of turning these into headbands, clips and hair ties! I wanted to create an Easter range that could be worn throughout the year. I would love to hear suggestions.
GemmaJoy is going to have a big giveaway when our facebook pages reaches 1000 likers

6 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Love the Easter range Gem, very cute!

clare's craftroom said...

They all look gorgeous and I love the Easter range too !

Gaby said...

Those are so cute! I love all of the bright, cheery colours.

Bec said...

Oooh so cute! My little person has finally got enough hair to clip back but it's keeping them in that's the tricky bit.

another donkey design by kate said...

Those clips are gorgeous! Just need to get myself a little girl to put them on!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

The bunnies are so cute! Happy Chinese New Year for today also - the year of the rabbit!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com