Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Creative Space


If you follow my facebook page you may remember this red bird button. I've never seen this button in red and only got 1 in the order (which was also the last lot from the supplier).
My favourite colour is red and there was a bit of a discussion about whether I should keep or sell.
Yesterday I made the button into a ring. I've put it on my finger and I don't think I can part with it.
This week in my Creative Space I made something for myself!!
What was the last thing you made for yourself?
More creative spaces here

2 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

I think it was always meant to be on your finger!!

xo Steph

Taylor Made said...

It's a beautiful ring I would keep it myself if I was you.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com