Saturday, February 26, 2011

A work in progress....

Trying to get organised and here is my work in progress.
I invested in a lot of plastic.
I read about storage ideas such as a mug holder for scissors and I haven't misplaced my scissors since.
Sorted buttons and cotton.


I took the door off the cupboard so that I could see what was in there and that it didn't turn into a shove it in, shut the door and forget about it.

I used under the bed for storage of plastic containers and my plan is to get big cushions and add some more colour to the room

I still have to fold my felt and fabric but it feels so much better to create in a clean space.



3 comments:

Melissa *Suger Coat It* said...

It looks great! I love a nice clean and neat space to work in too. Mess distracts me big time.

another donkey design by kate said...

Looking great. Love the idea of taking the door off the cupboard so you aren't tempted to shove stuff in (like i do!)

Jeanie said...

Great idea about taking the cupboard door off. Looks great, very organised. I bought some plastic too, two large stands with draws. Both are on wheels, which is great for moving them around & getting them out of the way when I'm done.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com