Saturday, March 12, 2011

Man Flu

Scott has a case of Man Flu.
We had made plans and bought tickets to go the football and I can't say I'm disappointed that we're not going.
I've quarantined him in the bedroom with the latest season of Jersey Shore. GTL. What a stupid show!
I bought him cold and flu tablets, food, lemonade and paddle pops for his sore throat. I've made him lunch and dinner. I also threatened to send him home so his mother could look after him.
This blog post is for next time I'm sick. It's evidence that I went to Woolworths on a Saturday where there were huge lines at the checkout, slow people and about 1000 children.

1 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

I highly recommend it!! Get better soon soon Scott. Jersey Shore SUX.

http://moobeardesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/recipe-tag-chicken-soup.html

xo Steph

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com