Friday, April 15, 2011

Brisbane Bloggers


Last Saturday 20 bloggers met in Brisbane. I imagine that meeting the people behind the blogs is a bit like meeting someone from online dating. Bloody nerve racking. After everyone arrived and little furniture rearrangement the nerves disappeared and night flew by.


Each blogger bought an item for the goodie bags. In typical style I forgot about my item until the day before (when I was kindly reminded). I came home from a day at work and madly started gluing bobby pins together and while I was on a roll I made a few sets of earrings.


All night I wondered what was in the goodie bags. I tried to sneak a few peaks but always seemed to get caught.



Some of my highlights

  • "I wondered why I was getting hot... I was sitting on a light" Hayley

  • Laughing till I cried

  • The goodie bags

  • Connecting with people and being reinspired to start blogging again

  • The desserts - which I forgot to order.

and so much more...

There was a photo booth. I tried to avoid it. Here is a photo of some of the items in the goodie bag. All the edible items disappeared very quickly (thanks to Scott and Sonia). Thanks for such a great night!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Haha it's the hair color I swear. It was so nice to meet you and the bobby pins I got are gorgeous!
See you at the next meet :)

Melissa *Suger Coat It* said...

Great wrap up!! I had forgotten Hayley sitting on the light. I just snorted reading that. Ha! I wore your bobby pins today actually. LOVE.

Jodie said...

What a great idea to meet people behind the computer screens.

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com