Friday, June 17, 2011

Update



At GJ we've been busy sewing up embellishments.

These have been very popular and our stock levels were low.

Armed with new fabrics we were motivated (mum more so than me).
So many new embellishments were designed and created. Some have been added to my craftumi store for sale.

I've been spending a lot of time improving my product photos. Can you tell?

And I'm so excited to show you the new colours our doilies come in. So pretty, I think the teal oines are my favourite!!












5 comments:

Kathy said...

The photos are looking heaps better! Whatever changes you made are paying off =)

Amy said...

Pretty! :)

Melissa *Suger Coat It* said...

Yes I can. Beautiful pics hun. And as always, beautiful product.

Jeanie said...

Great photos, those birds are so cute !! All the photos have stunning colours.

Sher said...

I love your use of those bright colors. I've never seen your photos before today but these look great!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com