Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Postie

Why is it that the Postie never delivers on days when I'm organised.


By organised I mean showered and out of my pjs.


Most mornings I get so caught up with packing orders, photographing stock, avoiding any cleaning that before I know it the buzzer is going crazy and the postie is here.

I do the mad rush to find something to wear, brush my hair, grab some shoes and get down to the internal door as soon as possible.

There are some days where I will wear my pjs down to meet him.... these are the days when there are workman doing something to the apartments (ah sprung)


Then I have days like today. I'm up and organised but I know nothing will be delivered today.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com