Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rosettes



I love to recycle!



It's lots of fun to create using something that would otherwise have ended up in landfill.



A few weeks ago I purchased some scraps from an online seller. I asked about fabric sizes and paid good money. What I got from the seller was disappointing to say the least. I sent her an email and never got a response. I wasn't asking for my money back or to return the fabric.



I sat and looked at the scraps for a really long time. The sizes and fabric weren't even suitable for a fabric covered button.



When I had my handmade store open I loved making rosettes. So with a little tweaking and hard work I was able to turn some unusable fabric into some gorgeous rosettes (most of the rosettes in this post are made with fabric from my stash)





1 comments:

gill said...

Sorry you were disappointed but these are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com