Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photo shop, Iced Coffee and Organisation

It's been very busy behind the scene at GemmaJoy headquarters. We have sourced new supplies, new suppliers and planning for the future.
I can tell the markets are getting back into full swing because my box of handmade embellishments is looking a little bit empty.
I've had a few people ask lately if they can resell as clips and headbands and the answer is a big YES. They are for sale to help your market preparation and/or bring something new to your online store.
My photo shop skills are improving too. Goodbye car keys from this photo (I really should've kept the original photo)
The above photo was taken on Sunday afternoon. Nothing better than the iced coffee and a new Frankie!!

1 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Where were the keys? You can't tell at all!

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com