Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another day, another holiday

 Last month I did something I never thought I would do again.... board an Aeroflot plane.
Anyway 2 Aeroflot flights and some amazing news from a friend at home later we arrived in hot, busy Rome!
I had plans to eat and explore but my body had other ideas.... I was asleep and stayed asleep till 2am because of a cold I had picked up.
 
Plans were delayed and I was up and ready for breakfast the next day.
 
We walked and walked then caught one of the tourist buses.
 
We saw as much as we could of Rome in 1 day.
 Day 3 we boarded the train to Florence. This was by far my favourite part of the trip. What did we do here.... we ate a lot, drank a lot, did a bit of shopping, drank a lot of coffee and walked up a big hill to look over the city. Wonderful and I would go back again in a second.
 Back on the train and off to Venice. Such a gorgeous city! Lots of wandering, coffee and wine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com